Would you like to work at a prestigious mall in the UAE? Nakheel Careers provides a dynamic workplace where innovation and creativity are valued, allowing you to excel in your chosen field. This shopping center requires punctuality and reliability, ensuring consistent attendance and adherence to work schedules. Interested candidates should apply and not waste this opportunity.
Nakheel Jobs are available for capable candidates in a wide range of fields. They seek detail-oriented individuals focused on maintaining a clean and organized shopping environment. Currently, there are vacancies in properties, security, landscaping, and more at this mall. Individuals willing to work in a diverse work environment should apply for these positions. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Private Jobs: Click Here
|Nakheel Group & Properties
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Nakheel Careers in Dubai & Across UAE | Apply Today
Nakheel Mall is a luxury shopping center located near Palm Jumeirah in Dubai, UAE. It was inaugurated in 2019 and connects various attractions in the Emirate. Its rooftop features nightlife venues, restaurants, and gardens. Apart from international shopping outlets, the mall also contains various entertainment facilities. These include restaurants, shops, VOX cinemas, a children’s play area, a trampoline park, and more. In 2022, it also introduced high-powered VR games for an adult audience such as Board Game Cafe and Game Over Escape Rooms. With its breathtaking views of the Palm Jumeirah and an ambiance that exudes sophistication, Nakheel Mall offers a delightful blend of world-class shopping and entertainment. From exclusive designer labels to exquisite dining options, this mall caters to its visitors’ discerning tastes.
Job Requirements at Nakheel Careers
This renowned shopping center requires multitasking employees. Nakheel Careers UAE is open to applications from qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds. They should meet the following requirements to apply.
- The age of an applicant should not be less than 18 years at the time of applying.
- Depending on the position, a relevant educational background such as a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree, or higher may be required.
- Previous experience in a similar role or industry-related experience is often preferred.
- Candidates must fulfill all legal requirements to work in the country where the job is located.
- Candidates should be available to work according to the job’s schedule, whether it involves regular office hours, shifts, or specific project timelines.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This shopping mall pays its employees well. Al Nakheel Group Careers offers salaries ranging from customer service representative to director from AED 36K to AED 720K per year on average. Apart from this, they also offer excellent benefits as well.
- Diverse work environment
- Supportive management
- Family allowances
- Healthcare coverage
- Flexible working hours
- Work-from-home facility
- Free accommodation
- Free food
- On-the-job training
- Free transport
- Gym facilities
Often Available Job Vacancies at Nakheel
This prestigious shopping center currently has vacancies available. Nakheel Jobs welcome applications from capable candidates for its roles in different departments. Both experienced professionals and freshers are encouraged to apply for these positions.
- Properties Consultant
- Security Officer
- Office Boy
- Construction Specialist
- Landscapes Architect
How to Apply for Nakheel Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Nakheel Careers? The process to apply online is simple and is usually done on the official LinkedIn website of the shopping center. Follow the instructions below to submit an application for a position.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. You will be redirected to their LinkedIn profile which is the official career website of the organization.
- Select the job vacancy that interests you to apply for and read its full description.
- To apply through this portal, select the “Easy Apply” option.
- Or you can send your resume with the position mentioned in the subject line of their recruitment email.
Nakheel HR Email Address
Subject: Please specify “Applying for Position” in the subject line.
Email CV: Nakheel.firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Community Management Lead