Are you interested in joining a leading water company in the UAE? Masafi Careers provides an empowering work environment, encouraging personal and professional growth. The organization requires employees with a customer-focused mindset and dedication to service excellence. Experienced professionals in the same industry and freshers are encouraged to apply for these positions.
Masafi Jobs is available for capable individuals in various departments. They seek employees in the UAE who have the adaptability and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment. They should be familiar with working flexible hours as it is often required by the company. We urge applicants to apply as soon as possible and not to waste this golden opportunity. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Private Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Masafi Careers | Latest Recruitment
Masafi is a leading drinking water company headquartered in Dubai. They deliver water bottles and different food and dairy products with exceptional hygiene. The company has been quenching the thirst of millions with its pure and refreshing bottled water. Sourced from natural springs and adhering to stringent quality standards, the company ensures that every drop is a testament to purity. They also have a variety of oils and canola products, oats, rice, etc. With a commitment to excellence, Masafi has become a trusted choice. It provides not just water but a symbol of wellness for those who seek the highest standard of hydration. This company’s water is popular with the Emiratis due to its pristine landscapes.
Job Requirements at Masafi Careers
This company currently has various opportunities for capable individuals. Masafi Water Careers requires experienced professionals as well as freshers for its roles. Interested candidates should meet the following minimum requirements to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in marketing coordination or related roles, preferably within the FMCG sector.
- Proficiency in digital marketing strategies, including social media management, content creation, and email campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills to assess marketing performance metrics and provide insights for optimization.
- Proficient at using marketing tools and platforms. Knowledge of CRM systems is a plus.
- Genuine interest in and passion for the Masafi brand and its values.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This prestigious company compensates its employees well. Masafi Careers UAE offers salaries ranging from business development executive to assistant production manager from AED 12K to AED 168K per year on average. Apart from this, they also provide exceptional benefits.
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Professional Development
- Competitive Salaries
- Flexible Work Hours
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonuses
- Wellness Programs
- Career Advancement
- Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Training Opportunities
Often Available Job Vacancies at Masafi
This company welcomes applications from candidates from diverse backgrounds. Masafi Jobs requires young, dynamic, and disciplined individuals for its roles in different fields. Interested applicants should apply and not waste this opportunity.
- Water Quality Analyst
- Production Supervisor
- Bottling Line Operator
- Maintenance Technician
- Quality Control Inspector
- Packaging Specialist
- Supply Chain Coordinator
How to Apply for Masafi Careers?
Have you read and understood the description of Masafi Careers above? If you match the company’s role requirements, you should apply for its positions as soon as possible. It can be done on the company’s official recruitment website. Follow the instructions below to submit your application for a position.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. This will redirect you to the company’s official HR LinkedIn website.
- Select the position that interests you to apply for and read its full job description.
- To apply, you should have a LinkedIn account or make one to proceed.
- Click on “Easy Apply” to submit your application for a position.
- Enter the required details and click “Next”.
- Fill in the job application form and submit your latest CV/Resume.
- Click on “Submit” once you have checked for errors in your form.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Group Tax Manager