Are you interested in a rewarding career in the maintenance department in the UAE? Imdaad Careers offers a platform for individuals to thrive, learn, and contribute meaningfully to the organization. The organization requires the ability to analyze problems, identify root causes, and implement effective solutions is crucial in this role. Experienced professionals and freshers are encouraged to apply for its positions.
Imdaad Jobs are available for qualified individuals in a wide range of fields. The company seeks to prioritize safety protocols and ensure a secure work environment for oneself and colleagues which is a fundamental quality. They currently have vacancies for drivers, facility managers, cleaners, and more. Moreover, the organization hires employees on an urgent basis through walk-in interviews. Read the full description for more information.
For More Private Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Imdaad Careers | Various Positions in Management
Imdaad, a leading integrated facilities management company, stands as a beacon of excellence in the UAE. Dedicated to excellence, this department has gained acclaim for its holistic solutions to maintenance, waste management, and energy services. What distinguishes them is their strong commitment to sustainability, utilizing advanced technology to reduce our environmental footprint. Central to its success is its focus on people, fostering a culture of care and innovation. The company offers top-tier services rooted in expertise and a genuine concern for both its clients and the environment. Fostering a culture of continuous learning and development, employees at this organization are empowered to grow both personally and professionally. The company’s emphasis on collaboration and inclusivity creates a vibrant work environment where diverse talents flourish.
Job Requirements at Imdaad Careers
This organization requires self-motivated and energetic candidates for its roles. Imdaad Careers Dubai welcomes applications from candidates in diverse fields. They should meet the following requirements to apply.
- The age of an applicant should be 18 years or more at the time of applying.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience in facilities management, maintenance, waste management, or related industries preferred.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of safety protocols and a commitment to creating a safe work environment.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This company pays its employees well. Imdaad Careers Dubai offers salaries ranging from a cleaning supervisor to an executive assistant from AED 14K to AED 44K per year on average. Apart from this, they also provide exceptional benefits as well.
- Comprehensive insurance plans
- Competitive salary packages
- Professional training programs
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Health and wellness benefits
- Career development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays
- Family-Friendly Policies
- Flexible work schedule
- Travel and transportation benefits
- Retirement savings plans
Often Available Job Vacancies at Imdaad
This organization currently has vacancies in its departments. Imdaad Jobs are open to applications from individuals with related facilities management backgrounds. They also hire by walk-in-interviews for these positions.
How to Apply for Imdaad Careers?
Have you understood the Imdaad Careers description? The process to apply for a job vacancy is online and done on the company’s official recruitment website. Follow the below-mentioned instructions to submit your application.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. The link will redirect you to the company’s official careers page.
- Scroll down and select the opportunity that matches your interests and profile.
- Read the full job description to understand the role requirements.
- If you are eligible for the position, you should get your formal attire and documents ready.
- Visit the company’s head office for a walk-in-interview along with your documents.
- These include your latest visa copy, an updated resume, a passport-size photo, and a passport copy.
- You can also send your resume at the company’s HR mail and if shortlisted, you will be called for an interview.
|Available Jobs of Rashid Hospital
|Currently not available, please check on official website.