Are you interested in pursuing a career in a prestigious educational institution in the UAE? GEMS Education Careers provides the opportunity to recruit highly qualified teachers and educators. Individuals who have experience working in an educational institution are welcome to apply. The organization requires young, dynamic, and hard-working candidates who can align with the school’s policy. Apart from this, freshers looking to start their careers are also encouraged to apply.
GEMS Education Jobs is currently open to applications in education-related fields. Applicants from Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, or any other Emirate in the UAE are eligible for their positions. Teaching jobs are the most sought-after in this prestigious educational institution in the country. The organization also hires by walk-in interview which is the most convenient recruiting procedure. Interested candidates can visit along with their CVs and appear for an interview. Read the full description for more information.
For More Teaching Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
GEMS Education Careers Announced Walk in Interviews 2024
About GEMS Education
GEMS or Global Education Management Systems was founded in 1959. The parent organization of this educational institution is Varkey Group Limited and the name of its founder was Sunny Varkey. The subsidiary associated with this group was The Webber Independent School. With a legacy spanning over six decades, GEMS has established itself as an institution committed to excellence, innovation, and holistic education. Their network of schools and educational services is spread across multiple countries. There are more than 60 schools of this brand in North Africa, North America, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe. Their mission is to inspire young minds, unlock their potential, and provide them with the skills and knowledge needed to make a positive impact on the world.
Job Requirements at GEMS Education Careers
There are various vacancies in different fields in this institution. Gems Education Careers requires educators with a genuine passion for education. They should also demonstrate a commitment to fostering a culture of learning and growth. The basic job requirements at this institution are as follows.
- Qualification varies as per position. For instance, graduation is required for teaching, administrative, and other roles.
- Candidates are often expected to have relevant work experience in their field.
- For teaching positions, a valid teaching certification is often required.
- Depending on the role and location, proficiency in English is mandatory and Arabic is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are typically essential for roles.
- Candidates must meet all legal requirements for working in the UAE.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This prestigious educational institution provides high salaries to its employees. GEMS Education Dubai Vacancies offer a salary range of AED 60K to AED 450K from a Teacher to a Procurement Manager. Apart from this, employees are also compensated with good benefits as well.
- Healthcare insurance
- Job security
- Friendly senior team
- Free transport
- Well-furnished accommodation
- On-job training
Often Available Job Vacancies at GEMS Education
This institution requires Employees who possess expertise in the education field. GEMS Education Jobs are currently available for teaching from experienced and freshers. Candidates from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and other Emirates of the UAE are welcome to apply.
- HR Manager
- Design Technology Teacher
- Admission Secretary
- Business Teacher
- Mathematics Teacher
- Science Teacher
- Primary Teachers
- English Teacher
How to Apply for GEMS Education Careers?
Have you read and understood the guidelines above for GEMS Education Careers? The process for submitting an application is very simple. Interested candidates can also appear for a job by walk-in interviews. They have a professional recruitment team for this purpose. Follow the instructions below for the process of online application submission.
- Click on the “Submit CV Online” button below. We will redirect you to the official career page of this school.
- Then click on “View our current vacancies”. You will be displayed with the available opportunities.
- After that, click on the one to which you are interested in applying and which matches your profile.
- Read its full description, accept the privacy agreement, and then click on “Apply”.
- Then click on “Accept” and log in via your Facebook, LinkedIn, or Gmail. You can also register a fresh account on their recruitment portal.
- Now fill in the application form, attach your CV/Resume, add additional documents, and click on “Submit”.
GEMS Education HR Email and Contact Number for Online Application
International Number: +971 4 573 5000
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Product Design Teacher