Are you ready for a fulfilling career in a top UAE government department? FEWA Careers offers you the opportunity to work in a thriving environment. Here you can grow and excel in your professional life. They require individuals with strong problem-solving skills who can analyze situations, identify issues, and propose practical solutions. Experienced professionals with relevant work backgrounds and freshers are encouraged to apply.
FEWA Jobs are available for capable individuals in Ajman, Fujairah, Ras al Khaimah, and other UAE Emirates. They have various vacancies in different departments under its umbrella. These include positions in administration, engineering, finance, information technology, legal, and more. They also hire capable candidates through walk-in interviews. So don’t miss this golden opportunity to work in a prestigious UAE government department and apply now.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
|Federal Electricity and Water Authority (FEWA)
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
FEWA Careers in Dubai & Across UAE | Apply Today
FEWA stands for Federal Electricity & Water Authority which was formed in 1999. It comes under the Ministry of Electricity and Water and performs related tasks. The main objective of this organization is that it had to fulfill the requirements of water for the residents of the UAE. They have to ensure the availability of these resources at low costs. The department is also tasked with creating awareness regarding the waste of these essential resources among their consumers. They also have to collect revenue from citizens and provide water and electricity cost-effectively. At an estimate, this organization has a highly skilled workforce of around 5,000 employees. Established as the backbone of the nation’s energy and water infrastructure, FEWA stands tall as a symbol of reliability and efficiency.
Job Requirements at FEWA Careers
This prestigious UAE government department requires employees with attention to detail. FEWA Careers seeks experienced professionals as well as freshers for vacant positions. Following are the basic job requirements in this department.
- The age of an applicant at the time of applying should not be less than 18 years.
- Candidates are typically required to hold a relevant degree or diploma in their field of expertise.
- Experience in a related role or industry is often necessary, with specific years of experience varying based on job level.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, and possibly Arabic, are essential for effective collaboration and interaction within the organization.
- Adapting to changing technologies, processes, and working environments is highly valued.
- Problem-solving abilities are a necessity to tackle challenges and find innovative solutions in the workplace.
Employee Benefits and Salary
Employees at this company are well paid. FEWA Careers offers salaries ranging from office clerks to cable and line engineers from AED 2,500 TO AED 25,000 per year on average. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Vacations and paid time off
- Better work-life balance
- Job security
- Regular promotions
- Retirement plans
- Supportive management
- Life insurance
- Maternity and paternity leave
- On-the-job training
- Disability insurance
Often Available Job Vacancies at FEWA
There are vacancies available in different departments at this prestigious organization. FEWA Jobs are available for candidates within or outside the Emirates. Interested candidates should apply at the earliest to avoid future inconvenience.
- Project Manager
- Design Manager Electrical
- Electrical Site Inspector
- Camp Boss
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- Head of Projects
How to Apply for FEWA Careers?
Have you read and understood the description of FEWA Careers above? The process for applying online is simple and done on the recruitment website of the organization. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. This will redirect you to the company’s official career portal.
- Click on “Apply now” and then “OK”. You will see an online portal. Register an account by entering your name, email address, and password.
- Now login to your account by entering your account information.
- You will see a list of available job vacancies in the department. Select the one that matches your profile and read its full description.
- Click on “Apply Now” and fill in your application form with the required information.
- After filling out this form, upload your latest CV/Resume and proofread your document one last time for any errors.
- Click on “Submit” after checking for errors.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Available Jobs of FEWA
|Currently not available, please check on official website.