Are you interested in pursuing a career with a renowned security company in the UAE? Farnek Careers offers you the opportunity to grow and excel in your professional life. The company seeks individuals with integrity and honesty, which is imperative for security. Such employees should be able to make rapid decisions in high-pressure situations analyze problems and find solutions swiftly. Experienced professionals with relevant experience and freshers are encouraged to apply.
Farnek Jobs are available for candidates in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, and other UAE Emirates. Available positions include drivers, security services, HR managers, facility management, and more. The company also hires through walk-in interviews as well. Interested candidates are required to take their resumes to their head office and sit for an interview. This reduces time and employment is offered in a very short period of time. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Private Jobs: Click Here
|Farnek Facilities Management Company
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Farnek Careers 2024 | Register Today
Farnek Services LLC is a facilities management provider in the United Arab Emirates. It was founded in 1980 and is headquartered in Abu Dhabi. The company is Swiss-owned and employs more than 9,000 highly skilled individuals. They operate in various service sectors including Entertainment, Infrastructure, Aviation, Telecom, Residential, Shopping Malls, Leisure, Government, Hospitality, Banking, Retail, Commercial, and Education. The company has a brand presence with clients associated with these diverse sectors. Their success lies in their dedicated team, cutting-edge technology, and a sustainable approach that drives them to create a safer and more efficient environment. Whether it’s smart facilities management, energy-efficient solutions, or creating sustainable communities, this organization is at the forefront of positive change.
Job Requirements at Farnek Careers
This renowned organization seeks candidates who are adaptable to changing situations and environments. Farnek Careers Dubai requires young, dynamic, and self-motivated individuals for their roles. Experienced professionals and freshers are encouraged to apply for their positions.
- The age of an applicant at the time of applying should not be less than 18 years.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or relevant certification in the respective field.
- Previous experience in a similar role or industry is preferred.
- Presentable and professional demeanor when interacting with clients and colleagues.
- Strong commitment to safety protocols and regulations.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a customer-centric approach to service delivery.
Employee Benefits and Salary
The company provides high compensation for its employees. Farnek Careers offers salaries ranging from a merchandiser to an operations manager from AED 1,000 to AED 32,000 per month. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Better work-life balance
- Job security
- Job advancements
- Supportive management
- Free gym area
- Free sports facilities
- A feeling of personal appreciation
- Free lunches
- On-the-job training
- Health insurance
Farnek Career Opportunities for Walk-In Interviews
This organization often hires employees urgently. Farnek Careers Walk-In Interviews are conducted at their headquarters for a variety of openings. Interested candidates may visit them with their resumes for an interview. The positive aspect of these kinds of assessments is that capable candidates are screened in a very short period. The company does not linger on its recruitment process and hires on a first-come, first-served basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a prestigious company, so don’t miss out.
Often Available Job Vacancies at Farnek
This renowned organization offers a variety of opportunities. Farnek Jobs seeks diligent candidates for the positions they have available. Interested applicants may apply at the earliest.
- Workplace Manager
- Waste Management Consultant
- Sales Executive
- MEP Trainer
- BMS Service Engineer
- HRMS Specialist
- Security Guard
- HSEQ Officer / Executive
- Finance Controller
How to Apply for Farnek Careers?
Have you read and understood the description of Farnek Careers above? The process to apply online is simple and is done on the company’s official recruitment website. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. This will redirect you to the company’s official career page.
- Click on the “View more openings” button. You will see a list of available vacancies in the organization.
- Select the position that matches your profile and read its full job description.
- Click on “Apply to position” if you match their requirements.
- You will see a job application form. Fill it in with your correct details, add your education/work experience, and upload your “Resume”.
- Read the form for the last time in case of errors and click on “Apply”.
HR Email Address of Farnek
Subject: Please specify “Applying For Position” in the subject line.
Email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)