Are you seeking a dynamic and rewarding career path with one of the world’s leading real estate and development companies? Emaar Careers provides a range of job opportunities to choose from. You can apply for employment in this renowned organization if you’re a skilled professional or fresher. Explore their openings and begin a journey that fosters growth, innovation, and success.
Emaar jobs are available to individuals for the roles of civil and construction engineers, business development, culinary, housekeeping, and more. Not only this, the positions are also available as per experience and qualifications in different fields. These include customer service, technology, architecture, hospitality, and others. You can read the below information if you’re interested in applying for Emaar.
For More Top Organization Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Emaar Careers 2024 | Recent Opportunities for Freshers
About Emaar Properties
Emaar is an Emirati real estate multinational headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It was founded in 1997 and, ever since, has played a pivotal role in shaping the iconic skyline of Dubai and numerous other international destinations. It provides the services of commercial and residential property development. Emaar has delivered a multitude of landmark projects, including the world-famous Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and Dubai Opera. Moreover, this organization is dedicated to creating exceptional lifestyles through its diverse portfolio. It includes residential communities, commercial properties, hospitality ventures, and retail destinations. The company is listed in the Dubai Financial Market and has a valuation of US$16.8 billion as of 2023. With a strong focus on sustainability and community development, Emaar continues to set industry benchmarks and remains a trusted choice for those seeking world-class real estate solutions.
Job Requirements at Emaar
Emaar is providing a golden opportunity for those who want to get associated with the real estate industry. Employers will surely get exposure to what it’s like in the property business. Requirements for Emaar Careers vary as per the skills and qualifications of a candidate. Following are the job requirements at Emaar.
- A minimum education of a high school diploma or an equivalent is required.
- Emaar requires experienced individuals in the fields of real estate, construction, hospitality, or related industries. However, fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Specific technical and soft skills are required to apply at Emaar. These skills range as per the advertised posts. It includes skills such as proficiency in software or equipment, communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and leadership.
- Any other language other than English is a plus in applying for posts at Emaar.
- A good understanding of the real estate and development industry is often expected of candidates.
- It is important to Emaar that candidates align with its culture and values.
Employee Benefits and Salary
Emaar Jobs in UAE offers some of the best salary packages in the region. The compensation packages vary from department to department. However, in general, if we go from highest to lowest, they pay around AED 1,763 to AED 512,000 on average per month. This pay range is from a waiter to a property consultant respectively. Not only this, but Emaar also provides excellent benefits to its employees. These include:
- Free lunches
- Free accommodation and transportation
- Paid Holidays/Vacation
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid sick leave
- Education/Training/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement
- The provision of a laptop or a notebook computer
- Maternity & paternity leave
- Discounts on F&B, hotels, entertainment
- Access to many discounts and other employee benefits
Emaar Often Announces Vacancies in Hospitality
The hospitality industry in the UAE is a cornerstone of the country’s economy, driving tourism, creating jobs, and offering world-class experiences to visitors from all over the world. Emaar Careers in Hospitality allows you to discover your passion for service and attention to detail. Following are the duties and roles to perform in hospitality at Emaar.
- Provide exceptional guest services, including check-in, check-out, and addressing inquiries.
- Maintain guest rooms and public areas to the highest cleanliness standards.
- Restock amenities and supplies in guest rooms and report maintenance issues.
- Assist guests with travel arrangements, transportation, and luggage.
- Offer recommendations for local dining, entertainment, and cultural experiences.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues in various departments for a seamless guest experience.
- Ensure compliance with Emaar’s hospitality standards and policies.
Often Available Job Vacancies at Emaar
Emaar Job Vacancies in UAE are available to its residents living in Dubai or any other Emirate. Listed below are the fields that require capable individuals.
- Food & Beverage
How to Apply for Emaar Careers?
Have you gone through all the information above and are matching the company’s requirements? The procedure for applying for Emaar Careers is quite straightforward. You will be able to apply for this esteemed organization within minutes. You can undergo the following steps to proceed.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below.
- You will then be able to see the current job openings at Emaar.
- Search manually or write the keywords as per your search requirements.
- Now click on the “Job Role”, and you will come across the functions of the position. Be sure to read it before continuing.
- Then click on “Apply Now”, enter your email address, and click on “Next”.
- Fill in the application form or click on “Apply with Linkedin” if you have an account there.
- Click on “Next” after filling in your details.
- You will eventually be required to attach your CV/Resume, cover, and experience letter with your application.
- After attaching all mandatory documents, click on “Submit”.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Role in Fitness
|Food and Beverage Specialist
|Front Office Specialist