The Dubai Electricity and Water Authority is a government-owned utility operating in Dubai. DEWA Careers offers a range of positions across various fields. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a fresher, this esteemed company has opportunities for you. It provides a platform to grow and contribute to Dubai’s sustainable development. So, if you are living in Dubai or anywhere in the UAE, you should check out these positions.
DEWA jobs are available in different disciplines. It offers career options in customer care, electrical engineering, driving, and more. Apart from this, the company also possesses a highly skilled hiring team with a wide range of experience. For information on this subject, you can read the description below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
|Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA)
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 28th, 2024
Dewa Careers in Dubai Apply Online
About Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (Detailed Information)
The Dubai Electricity and Water Authority is the pioneering utility provider that powers its megacity. The company was founded in 1992 after the merger of Dubai Water Department and Dubai Electricity Company. It has a workforce of more than 11,000 skilled individuals. Their expertise ranges in transmission, generation, and distribution of water and electricity all over the region. It has 891,625 potential customers who use both their water and electricity. With a strong focus on sustainability and innovation, DEWA has set its sights on the future. The Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park, a colossal solar project, underscores the Dubai Water Department and Dubai Electricity’s dedication to clean energy. This company is not just a utility provider but a driving force behind Dubai’s growth and sustainability goals.
Job Requirements at DEWA
Individuals from diverse backgrounds can find career opportunities at DEWA Careers in Dubai. The company is offering these positions for experienced professionals and freshers as well. Moreover, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Following are the job requirements at DEWA.
- Depending upon the job role, DEWA requires a degree (bachelor’s or master’s) in the relevant field.
- For senior management roles, experience is mandatory in a related discipline.
- In some cases, technical skills or certifications are necessary for employment in engineering positions.
- Candidate should be fluent in English (both written and verbal). Fluency in Arabic is also a plus.
- Proficiency in using computer applications and IT software is necessary in IT fields.
- Effective communication is vital in most roles at DEWA.
- Analyzing and solving problems is also a plus for these positions.
- The ability to work effectively in a team is often a requirement.
Employee Benefits and Salary
Employees in the Dubai Water Department and Dubai Electricity Company get handsome salaries. The DEWA Careers salary ranges from an Intern to a senior manager, i.e. from AED 12K to AED 480K. Not only the hefty salaries, but the company provides its employees with attractive benefits as well. Such as:
- Financial and retirement plan.
- Inclusive work environment
- Free food
- Ability to meet personal goals.
- Free accommodation
- Adequate life-work balance
- Life insurance
DEWA Walk-In Interviews 2024
DEWA occasionally conducts walk-in interviews as part of its recruitment process. The company hires individuals on the spot during these interviews if they match their eligibility criteria. Interested candidates can visit DEWA’s headquarters on a specified date and time without a prior appointment. These interviews take place as per the role requirements. To appear in any of the sessions, you must be properly dressed. It can take anywhere between 10 minutes to half an hour. Moreover, do not forget to bring your CV/Resume, job cover letter, and mandatory documents for appearing in the interview.
Available Job Vacancies at DEWA
DEWA job vacancies are available for candidates from different fields. You can apply online after matching the job specifications with your profile. The following is a list of positions that are currently available at Dubai Electricity and Water Authority.
- Electrical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Senior Engineer
How To Apply For Dewa Careers?
Are you matching the role requirements at DEWA Careers? The application process is quite straightforward. You can apply by following the procedure below.
- Click on the “Submit CV Online” button below.
- After redirecting to DEWA’s official portal, you can select jobs as per your eligibility.
- You can then click on “Search” after doing so.
- Fill in the form, and attach your CV/Resume, cover letter, and additional documents before submitting your application.
- Read the job application form one last time before submitting it.
|Available Jobs of Dewa
|Currently not available, please check on official website.