Are you passionate about shaping your career with one of the biggest hypermarkets in the region? Carrefour Careers might be the perfect fit for you. Majid Al Futtaim brought this multinational retail and wholesaling corporation to the UAE in 1995. You can explore a number of job opportunities at this supermarket. A range of career paths can be explored from retail operations to corporate functions. Start your professional journey today and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to delivering excellence wherever we go.
Carrefour often announces jobs in different fields such as sales, e-commerce, merchandise, customer service, and operations. Apart from these, the brand also offers opportunities in hypermarkets such as cashiers, drivers, food safety experts, and more. You can unlock your full potential whether you’re a fresh graduate or an experienced professional in this organization. Check out the following details for more information.
For More Retail Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on
|February 16th, 2024
Carrefour Careers 2024 Announced Latest Vacancies
Carrefour is a multi-national French brand and a leading global retailer. It is owned by the Majid Al Futtaim Group. In 1995, this association introduced this company in the UAE market. This hypermarket operates in various countries and adapts to retail formats and channels accordingly. It had a turnover of around €80.7 billion in the year 2019.
Today, its outlets are operated in over 30 countries and have more than 12,000 stores worldwide. Not only this, in the UAE, this brand has a presence in different Emirates as well. These include Ras al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah. As far as careers are concerned, Carrefour offers a diverse range of opportunities across multiple sectors. Due to this reason, it is considered a sought-after employer. From retail positions to corporate roles, Carrefour values talent and fosters professional growth. With its product quality, sustainability, and employee development, Carrefour is a leader in the retail industry.
Job Requirements at Carrefour
Carrefour offers careers in UAE in different sectors of consumer goods retailing. The company invites applicants from diverse backgrounds and qualifications. Both experienced professionals and recent graduates are encouraged to apply. Following are the basic job requirements at Carrefour.
- The minimum education required is a high school diploma or an equivalent.
- For technical jobs, experience is mandatory.
- A candidate should possess technical skills, language skills, and soft skills as per job requirements.
- Some jobs may require industry-specific certifications or licenses.
- Flexibility in terms of work hours is required for employees in evenings, weekdays, and holidays.
- It is a mandatory requirement to be physically fit for applicants in the operations or logistics department.
- Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the country where the position is located.
- Strong customer service skills are required for individuals who are willing to apply for this department.
- Having knowledge of industry and market trends will be a plus for applicants in marketing, retail, and supply chain departments.
Employee Benefits and Salary
Carrefour Careers offers considerable salaries to their employees in different fields. The salary ranges from biller to Director of the IT department, i.e. from $33K to $344K respectively. Not only high salaries but the organization also provides numerous benefits to their workforce. These include.
- Health and insurance coverage
- Payment of advance offs
- Free gifts
- Free breakfast
- Free coffee at any time
- Free accommodation and transportation
- Family medical insurance
- Ticket fare once in 2 years
Carrefour Often Announces Vacancies for Cashier
The role of a cashier in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) holds significant importance within the retail and service sectors. Carrefour cashier jobs are announced in different spans of time.
- Greet customers warmly, answer inquiries and assist with their shopping needs.
- Accurately and efficiently handle cash, credit, and electronic payments.
- Maintain a balanced cash drawer throughout your shift.
- Ensure that prices and product codes are accurate and match the items being purchased.
- Properly bag and pack customers’ purchases, ensuring the safety and integrity of products.
- Be vigilant for potential theft or fraudulent activities and follow established security and loss prevention procedures.
- Keep the cashier area clean, organized, and well-maintained.
- Collaborate with colleagues and other store staff to create a positive and efficient work environment.
List of Available Positions (New Updates)
Carrefour job vacancies are the most sought-after in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah in the UAE. You can match your qualifications and experience with their requirements. The following are the available positions at Carrefour.
- Accountant & Document Controller
- Temp Administrator
- Treasury Analyst
- High-Value Tier Coordinator
- Customer Service Officer
- Junior Leasing Analyst
- Executive, Community Management
- Employee Engagement Specialist
- Human Capital Specialist
- Financial Controller
- CRM Executive
How To Apply For Carrefour Careers?
Have you read all the above-mentioned requirements for Carrefour Careers in UAE? If so, and want to apply, you can follow the below procedure.
- Click on “Submit CV Online
- On the official Majid Al Futtaim Careers portal, you can click on any of the available positions.
- Click on “Apply now” after reading the job responsibilities.
- Fill in the required form with the correct details.
- Attach a cover letter, and a resume, and click on “Apply”.
|Business Application Manager