Are you interested in pursuing a rewarding career in a renowned online retail company? Amazon UAE Careers provides leadership development opportunities, empowering individuals to lead with confidence. The company seeks employees who are innovative thinkers, and capable of adapting to fast-paced environments. Experienced professionals in the same field and freshers are encouraged to apply for these positions.
Amazon UAE Jobs is available for capable candidates in different departments. Currently, they have positions in packing, warehouse, delivery, and others. Apart from this, they also provide opportunities for students and housewives. They offer work-from-home and part-time jobs as well. Interested applicants should apply at the earliest and not waste this golden opportunity. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Private Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Across UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 19th, 2024
Amazon UAE Careers | Apply Now for Latest Vacancies
Amazon is a renowned tech giant known for its services in e-commerce, digital streaming, cloud computing, and more. It was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos in Bellevue, Washington, U.S. Its headquarters are in Seattle, Washington, USA. It operates worldwide and has a strong customer base of more than 310 million. Apart from Jeff who is the acting Executive Chairman, Andy Jessy is the President and CEO of the company. As of December 2022, it had a huge workforce of more than 1,540,000 highly skilled employees from all over the world. Offering swift deliveries, secure payment options, and a user-friendly interface, this tech giant ensures convenience at its customers’ fingertips. Beyond shopping, it also contributes significantly to the local economy, providing job opportunities, fostering innovation, and supporting community initiatives.
Job Requirements at Amazon Careers
This renowned technology company seeks employees with Integrity. Amazon Careers Dubai requires candidates with continuous self-improvement and a commitment to personal growth.
- The age of an applicant should not be less than 18 years at the time of applying.
- The minimum educational requirement varies by position but usually includes a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Depending on the role, experience requirements range from entry-level to experienced professionals.
- Amazon places a high emphasis on customer satisfaction, so a customer-centric mindset is often a key requirement.
- Effective time management and organizational skills help ensure tasks are completed efficiently.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This prestigious company compensates its employees well. Amazon Jobs Dubai offers salaries ranging from data entry operator to senior account manager from AED 1,220 to AED 104,683 per month on average. Apart from this, they also provide exceptional benefits as well.
- Health insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Retirement plan
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employee discount
- Free accommodation
- Free food
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Work From Home Facility
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company car
Often Available Job Vacancies at Amazon
This e-commerce company currently has vacancies available in different fields. Amazon UAE Jobs welcomes applications from experienced professionals and freshers. The organization also provides work-from-home and part-time opportunities as well apart from these.
- Packing Technician
- Warehouse Executive
- Delivery Person
- Virtual Assistant
- Bike Rider
- Program Manager
- In stock Manager
- Account Management Associate
- HR Assistant
How to Apply for Amazon Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Amazon UAE Careers? The process for applying online is simple and done on the official recruitment website of the company. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. The link will redirect you to the company’s official career website.
- Scroll down and search available vacancies as per your profile.
- Select the one that matches your profile and read its full job description.
- Click on the “Apply Now” option after reading its full requirements.
- You can create an account on the portal by entering your details or sign in with Google.
- Fill in the job application form, and submit a CV/Resume, cover letter, and additional documents.
- Read the form one last time for errors and then click on “Submit”.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Logistics Specialist Intern
|Operational Security Internship
|Associate Solutions Architect