Are you interested in a fulfilling career opportunity at a renowned hospital in the UAE? Al Bustan Hospital Careers offers a platform for continuous learning, honing your expertise in the ever-evolving healthcare industry. The hospital requires employees dedicated to continuous learning and the ability to work efficiently. Experienced professionals in the same industry and freshers are encouraged to apply for these positions.
Al Bustan Hospital Jobs are available for capable medical candidates. Various positions are available at their facilities in Khalifa City, Sharjah, Mussafah, and other locations. Individuals with exceptional problem-solving abilities to handle complex medical cases and emergencies are invited to apply. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Hospital Jobs: Click Here
|Al Bustan Medical Center
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Al Bustan Hospital Careers 2024 | Latest Vacancies
About Al Bustan Hospital
Al Bustan Medical Center L.L.C provides dental healthcare facilities to the residents of Abu Dhabi, UAE. It operates in different regions including the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). Olive Rock Partners acquired the hospital in 2022. The institution prioritizes patient comfort and safety, ensuring every individual receives the highest standard of medical treatment. From advanced surgical procedures to comprehensive diagnostic services, this hospital offers a wide range of specialties, all delivered with the utmost expertise and empathy. Customer health and wellness are at the core of what this organization does, making this hospital the trusted choice for families seeking top-tier healthcare.
Job Requirements at Al Bustan Hospital Careers
This renowned medical institution seeks compassionate employees. Al Bustan Hospital Mussafah Careers requires experienced professionals and freshers for roles in different departments.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field (e.g., Medicine, Nursing, Healthcare Administration).
- Previous experience in a similar role within a healthcare setting is preferred.
- Valid and current professional licenses and certifications as required by the specific job role and local regulations.
- Strong commitment to patient care, safety, and satisfaction, with a compassionate and empathetic approach.
- A positive and proactive attitude, displaying enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment to delivering high-quality healthcare services.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This medical institution compensates its employees well. Al Bustan Hospital Careers offers salaries ranging from time officer to director of rooms from AED 2,000 to AED 16,500 per year on average. Apart from this, they also provide exceptional benefits as well.
- Healthcare insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible working hours
- On-the-job training
- Free accommodation
- Free lunch and breakfast
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Supportive senior management
- Productive work environment
- Better work-life balance
Often Available Job Vacancies at Al Bustan Hospital
This prestigious medical institution currently has vacancies in different departments. Al Bustan Hospital Jobs are available for capable candidates in desired fields of interest. Interested candidates should be informed about walk-in interviews as well.
- Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Research and Development Specialists
How to Apply for Al Bustan Hospital Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Al Bustan Hospital Careers? The process for applying online is simple and done on the official recruitment website of the company. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. This will redirect you to the official Hospital career portal.
- Click on the “See Job Openings” option to view the list of available vacancies. Read its full description.
- After examining the post requirements, analyze if your profile matches the role description.
- Click on “Apply Now” if you are eligible to apply.
- Create an account on the portal by entering your email, name, and password. Log in after creating your account.
- Fill in the job application form, and submit an updated CV/Resume, a cover letter, and additional documents.
- Read the form again for errors. So you have the option to correct it.
- Click on “Submit” after reviewing it.
Al Bustan Hospital Careers Email for Online Application
Contact number: +971 2 556 0123
|Available Jobs of Al Bustan Hospital
|Currently not available, please check on official website.