Are you interested in pursuing a rewarding career in a UAE-based insurance company? ADNIC Careers gives you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where you can grow and excel in your professional life. The company requires employees who can analyze complex data, assess risks, and make sound decisions based on statistical and financial information. Experienced professionals and freshers are encouraged to apply for these positions.
ADNIC Jobs are open to applications from individuals in a variety of insurance fields. They have positions available for capable candidates in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and other UAE Emirates. These include agents, underwriters, claim adjusters, actuaries, insurance analysts, customer service representatives, risk managers, loss control consultants, insurance investigators, and more. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Private Jobs: Click Here
|Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
ADNIC Careers | Apply Now for Recent Recruitment
About Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company
ADNIC also known as Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company is a UAE insurance company. It is part of the largest shareholder in the country, the Abu Dhabi Investment Council. It was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in the ADNIC Building on Khalifa Street. The key individuals associated with this organization include Mr. Sheikh Mohamed bin Saif Al-Nahyan (Chairman) and Mr. Charalampos Mylonas (CEO). They offer Life insurance and General insurance services. The main ties of this group in the corporate industry are aviation, property, and marine businesses. Apart from the UAE, the company is aiming to expand its horizons in the MENA region. One of the main priorities of the company is expanding not just their comprehensive coverage but also their unwavering dedication to customer satisfaction.
Job Requirements at ADNIC Careers
This insurance company requires customer-centric employees. ADNIC Careers welcomes applications from experienced professionals and freshers. Interested candidates should apply at their earliest convenience to avoid any inconvenience.
- An applicant must be 18 years of age or older to apply. Applications submitted below this age will not be considered.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field related to the specific job role.
- In-depth understanding of the insurance industry, including policies, regulations, and market trends.
- Familiarity with various insurance products, such as health, motor, property, and life insurance.
- Relevant work experience in the insurance sector, with a specific number of years depending on the job level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective interaction with clients, colleagues, and stakeholders.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This company delivers good pay to its employees. Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company Careers offers salaries ranging from an administrative assistant to a manager from AED 4,000 to AED 34,000 per month on average. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Paid annual leaves
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Better work-life balance
- Productive work environment
- Free drinks
- Supportive senior staff
- On-the-job training
- Children’s education assistance
Often Available Job Vacancies at ADNIC
There is currently a wide range of opportunities in this company. ADNIC Jobs are available for capable candidates looking to join the UAE insurance sector. Experienced professionals and freshers are encouraged to apply for their roles.
- Customer Care Executive
- Claims Assessor
- Insurance Coordinator
- Insurance advisor
- Assurance and Compliance Analyst
- Public Relations Officer (PRO)
How to Apply for ADNIC Careers?
Have you read and understood the description of ADNIC Careers above? The process for applying online is simple and done online on the company’s official recruitment website. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. This will redirect you to the company’s official career portal.
- Scroll down and click on “View Vacancies”. You will see a list of available positions in the organization.
- Select the one that matches your profile and read its full job description.
- Click on “Apply” if the requirements match your profile.
- Register yourself on the portal by entering your information and then log in.
- Fill in the application form, and upload your updated resume and additional documents such as your qualifications and work experience.
- Read your application form one last time for errors and then click “Submit”.
|Available Jobs of ADNIC
|Currently not available, please check on official website.